What Personal Information Does TheLabelBar Collects About Its Customers?
With the aim to provide and improve our products and services, we collect the personal information of our customers.
We collect the following sorts of personal information:
Information You Provide: Any information you provide in connection with TheLabelBar Services is received and stored by us. It is entirely up to you not to share certain information, however, that may result in you being unable to use several services of TheLabelBar.
Automatic Information: We collect and store certain types of information regarding your use of TheLabelBar Services, such as information about your interactions with content and services available through TheLabelBar Services, automatically. When your web browser or device accesses TheLabelBar Services and other material delivered by or on behalf of TheLabelBar on other websites, we employ cookies and other unique identifiers, and we receive certain sorts of information, much like many other websites.
Other Sources of Information: We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we utilize to adjust our records and make your next purchase easier to deliver.Examples of Information TheLabelBar Collects:
You give us with information when you-
- Search or browse our marketplace for products and services; add or remove items from your cart; place an order online or use TheLabelBar Services;
- On a device or through a service or application on a device, download, stream, view, or consume material;
- give information in Your Account (you may have multiple if you used multiple e-mail addresses or mobile numbers when buying with us) or Your Profile;
- Contacting us via various means - by phone, e-mail, or other methods
- Fill out a survey, a support ticket, or a contest entry form
- Wish Lists, or other gift registries; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; provide and rate Reviews; specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or use Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of your actions, you may provide us with information such as:
- Information pertaining to your identities such as your name, location/address, and contact numbers
- Payment information; your age; your location information; your IP address; people, addresses, and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of friends and other people;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- information and officially valid documents about your identity and address, including PAN numbers; credit history information; corporate and financial information;
Information that is generated automatically
The following are some examples of the data we collect and analyze:
- Login, e-mail address, and password; the location of your device or computer; the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; information on content interaction,
- version and time zone settings;
- Purchase and content use history, which we sometimes combine with similar information from other customers to create features like TheLabelBar Bestsellers;
- The full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information
- Photos or videos when you shop in our marketplace using TheLabelBar Services; and phone numbers used to call our customer care number.
Other Resources of Information
The following are some examples of information we get from other sources:
- Some merchants with whom we operate co-branded businesses or for whom we offer technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services submit account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information;
- Information about your interactions with products and services offered by us; information about your interactions with products and services offered by others;
- Search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- Credit history data from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and identify fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
The following are some examples of information available at TheLabelBar:
- Order status including subscriptions; order history; personally identifiable information like name, e-mail, password, and address book;
- Payment settings (including payment method information, promotional certificate, and gift card balances, as well as 1-Click settings);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters);
- Recommendations and the products you recently viewed
- Cataloged list and entries of Gifts and wishlists
- Content, services, and related settings, as well as communications and tailored advertising preferences;
- Your personal profile (which includes your product reviews, recommendations, and reminders)
What does TheLabelBar do with Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services we offer to our customers.
The following are some of the goals:
Product and service purchase and delivery:We use your personal information to process payments, take and fulfill orders, and communicate with you regarding orders, products, and special offers. We utilize your personal information to offer functionality, analyze performance, correct mistakes and improve TheLabelBar Services' usability and effectiveness.
Personalization and recommendations: We collect and utilize your personal information to comply with legislation in some situations. For example, we collect information from sellers about their business location and bank account details for identity verification and other uses.
Comply with all legal requirements: We use your personal information to suggest features, products, and services that may be of interest to you, as well as to recognize your preferences and personalize your TheLabelBar Services experience.
Make contact with you: We use your personal information to interact with you via various channels about our Services (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
Advertising: We use your personal information to show you adverts for features, products, and services that you might be interested in. We do not display interest-based advertising based on information that specifically identifies you.
Credit Risks and Fraud Prevention: To protect the security of our customers, TheLabelBar uses personal information to prevent and identify fraud and abuse. To measure and manage credit risks, we may apply scoring methods.
Is your Personal Information Shared by TheLabelBar?
We do not sell our customers' personal information to third parties because our customer's information is important to our operations. We only share personal information with TheLabelbar.com and subsidiaries controlled by TheLabelbar.com that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow standards at least as protective as those specified in this Privacy Notice.
Third-Party Transactions: We make services, goods, or expertise provided by third parties available to you for use on or through TheLabelBar Services. For example, the things you order through our marketplace are from third parties; you can download apps from third-party app providers from Google PlayStore. If a third party is involved in your transactions, you will be able to tell, and we will share personal information about consumers involved in those transactions with the third party.
Third-Party Service Providers: We hire other organizations and people to help us with certain tasks. Delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, deleting repetitious information from client lists, analyzing data, offering marketing support, and providing search results and links(including paid listings and links), payment processing, content transmission, credit risk scoring, assessment, and management are all examples. These third-party service providers have access to personal information that they require to execute their responsibilities, but they are not allowed to use it for anything else. In addition, they must process personal data in compliance with applicable laws
Business Transfers: As our company grows, we may sell or purchase additional businesses or services. Customer information is typically one of the transferred business assets in such transactions, but it is still subject to the obligations made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Customer information will, of course, be one of the transferred assets if TheLabelBar or substantially all of their assets are purchased.
TheLabelBar Protection: Accounts and other personal information are released when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms of Service, or protect TheLabelBar, our users, or others' rights, property, or safety. For fraud protection and credit risk reduction, this includes exchanging information with other firms and organizations. Unless otherwise noted, you will be told when personal information about you is due to be shared with third parties and given the option of not sharing the information.
Advertisement Platform: Third-Party Advertising Services: We offer information to ad firms so they can serve you with more relevant and useful TheLabelBar advertising and track their success. When we do this, we never share your name or any other information that directly identifies you. Instead, we utilize a cookie or another device identifier as an advertising identifier.
Is it OK for kids to use TheLabelBar services?
After creating an account with us, all users have the option to opt out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) emails. If you do not want to receive promotional communications from us, go to Platform's Notification Preferences page and uncheck the box.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate and, if necessary, up to date, and that any personal information we process that you inform us is erroneous (in light of the reasons for which it is processed) is erased or corrected. You can immediately access, correct, and update your personal information via the Platform's capabilities. By entering into our website and viewing the Profile and Settings pages, you can delete certain non-mandatory information. To help you with these requests, you can also write to us at the address listed below.
Consent from You