21 Sep, 2023
- Category: Fashion Tips
- Author: Thelabelbar
How to Style Desi T Shirts for Every Occasion?
T-shirts are something that gives us comfort in every way possible despite the seasons, so we have brought you the desi t-shirt that is available in different graphics so that you can be proud to be desi. You can style desi t shirts for every occasion like recent events like Ganesh Chaturthi, Durga puja, etc. The printed tees are available in various colors and patterns which will embrace the beauty and make the whole look ethnic as well as authentic. If you wish to make your look ethnic with some desi as well as a stylish touch then you can take the help of this blog. The blog lets you know about the ways to wear desi t-shirts. You can style the T-shirts according to place, mood, situation, etc.
Here is how you can style your Desi Tshirt
1. Casual: you can wear the desi t shirt on casual days like going for a day out with family and friends to enjoy your trip. Then in that scenario, you can wear it with a pair of jeans so that your entire look vibes with your journey. You can add one or two accessories like a necklace, watch, etc. At last, finish the style with a pair of sneakers or sandals
2. Office wear: you can create a professional look by wearing the desi tees with tailored pants or a skirt to your knee length. You can add a blazer of contrast color or a darker one to give the entire clothing style a final touch. You can wear a blazer or cardigan to make it more professional.
3. Party night: You can style your desi t-shirts with a leather skirt or high waisted pants. You can also layer your t-shirt with denim or high waisted pants. The footwear that you can add on such as white sneakers or shoes of light color.
4. Summer outfit: You can wear a desi t shirt with shorts and or a flowy skirt. You can access your entire look with sunglasses or a hat, etc.
5. Ethnic wear: you can make your festive season look by wearing the desi tees with shorts or a flowy skirt which can be a traditional and extended skirt, palazzo pants or dhoti pants. Layer the entire cloth with a dupatta or jacket over the shirt so that you can have a fusion style kind of wardrobe ethnic jewelry and footwear to finish the look.
So you can get your desi printed t-shirts with anything & anywhere according to your convenience with the help of above mentioned points.